Introduction - Eero
I´m Eero and I´m 16 years old. I was born in Turku and I have lived my whole life in Kaarina. My family is completely Finnish, but we have close friends in Germany. Thus, my native language is Finnish. I can speak English not fluently, but I can get around with it. Other languages I speak are Swedish, Spanish and German. My family consists of me, my 18-year-old brother, my mother and my father.
I´m pretty sporty and I have had a sport as a hobby for basically whole my life. At first, I played football, but it wasn´t for me. Although I didn´t enjoy it as much as I could have, I kept on playing it because my friends were in the same team as I. When I was 11 years old, I started playing baseball. It was the best! I´ve played baseball since then and I have been chosen to be the best junior player in Varsinais-Suomi two years in a row. Scouting has been my hobby whole my life and it has given me a lot of new friends. Recently I have also been going to the gym and I will probably go to the gym more often during the winter.
I´m pretty sporty and I have had a sport as a hobby for basically whole my life. At first, I played football, but it wasn´t for me. Although I didn´t enjoy it as much as I could have, I kept on playing it because my friends were in the same team as I. When I was 11 years old, I started playing baseball. It was the best! I´ve played baseball since then and I have been chosen to be the best junior player in Varsinais-Suomi two years in a row. Scouting has been my hobby whole my life and it has given me a lot of new friends. Recently I have also been going to the gym and I will probably go to the gym more often during the winter.
You seem to live an interesting life and your grammar is on point
ReplyDelete