Introduction - Nikolas



Yo, reader! I’m Nikolas. I’m a 16-year-old boy. I was born in Espoo. My dad got a job from Turku so my parents decided to move here. I have lived my first three years in Espoo and rest of my life in Turku. I’m 100% Finnish, or at least I think so about myself. Half of my mother’s family is Swedish, but that hasn’t affected my lifestyle. My family is quite small. My family consists of my parents, a younger brother and a golden retriever.

I can speak four languages. They are Finnish, English, Swedish and German. I have just started learning German so that’s not my bravura, neither is Swedish :) I can also count in Japanese from one to ten. I have learned a bit of Japanese in karate lessons.

Something about my hobbies: All things that use gasoline has been close to my heart since I was born. My dad is a car freak and he has got also both of his sons with him to this crazy car culture. I started drive go-karts when I was five years old. I drove three years but the go-kart got too small for me and the hobby just ended. My dad bought me also a small moped when I was seven. The moped was really bad and it didn’t go up even the smallest hill on the local track. The moped was sold pretty quickly after it was purchased. I have also tried karate. I fought one and half years in karate lessons, but that wasn’t my thing. My main hobby was football. I played football for 11 years, but I stopped playing football two years ago. Nowadays I go to gym and I run.

Comments

  1. You've had many interesting hobbies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hobbies seem very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hobbies sound awesome! Do you now have a motorcross bike, since you mentioned riding in the local track?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts