Introduction: Mate

Blog introduction



My name is Mate, I am 16 years old and come from Hungary. I study on the English side of the pre-IB programme. I live very close to the school, I walk to school every day and it takes about 15 minutes. I play tennis very often and whenever I can on my free time. I have played for about 6 years now and am still motivated. In my free time I also like to time outside in the nature, with for example playing frisbee golf or just lingering outside. I like to meet up with friends and do things that interest both of us. I like the English IB; the atmosphere is nice and my classmates are friendly and nice. Some of the subjects I like include history, biology and chemistry. I am wiling to be as active as needed in order to achieve decent enough results throughout the 3 years here in the Turku IB.

Comments

Popular Posts